Below is a check list of the different tax forms that are reported to the IRS and shared with state agencies.
It’s VERY IMPORTANT you send us all forms you received. CarefulIy review if any are missing.
If so, you may want to request copies, or order IRS transcripts.
Please don’t send us all your receipts. Instead, enter your totals in the worksheets (see step 2).
- Copy of last years tax return (if new client)
- W-2 Forms Wages Earned
1099-Misc Self Employment, Rents, Royalties (if
Corps are exempt from 1099 forms
- 1099-K Merchant Credit Card, Paypal, etc.
- 1099-B Interest, Dividend, Stock Sales etc.
- 1099-C Cancellation of Debt
- 1099-A Forclosure
- 1099-INT Interest your received
- 1099-DIV Dividends you received
- 1098 Mortgage Interest paid to a financial institution
1095-A Health Insurance from the Marketplace
(Covered CA, etc.)
- 1095-B Proof of Insurance
- 1095-C Proof of Insurance
- 1099-S Sale of Real Estate
- 1099-G Taxable Goverment Payments. UI, etc.
- 1099-R Pension, IRA, etc. Distributions
- 5498 IRS Contributions / Conversions, etc.
- K-1 Forms from S-Corps, Partnerships, Trusts, etc.
- SSA-1099 Social Security Benefits
- 1098-E Student Loan Interest
- 1098-T Tuition Paid
- 1099-Q Education Savings Account Reporting
- Escrow Closing Statements
Scan & Upload
to Our Secure Server
(Secure Transfer provided by Dropbox)
Don’t have a scanner? most Staples have a self-serve scan center for 50 cents a page.
Only have a couple of documents?, W-2, etc. just take a snap shot with your phone & upload to us.
(Secured by SFax)
Please call 951-708-1120 for fax number