1099 forms are due no later than January 31st each year
1099 forms are required for most business to business check and/or cash payments over $600 exceptions include:
- Payments to corporations other than legal or medical.
- Payments made by credit card, Paypal or other payment processing service.
- Payments for personal service.
If you would like us to prepare your 1099 forms. Please upload the following information.
- Name of payee
- EIN or Soc Sec number (not necessary if already on file)
- Amount paid
- Email address (optional if you would like us to email)
Please fax or upload via this link
You can download our 1099 worksheet to assist you in completing your information
The above template is in the Desktop Excel 97/2000 spreadsheet format.
It can be opened with Microsoft Excel Desktop 97 or higher
or with the FREE Apache Desktop OpenOffice software.